EMERGENCY NOTIFICATION SOFTWARE
WHAT IS A PANIC BUTTON?
A SnapComms Panic Button triggers instant full-screen emergency alerts to employees’ computer screens, mobile devices and large display screens in communal areas. These urgent notifications override all other applications in use by employees, so staff quickly become aware of a developing crisis. Designed specifically to be used during emergencies, the SnapComms Panic Button enables organizations to act quickly and minimize threat.
By creating a series of pre-configured emergency notifications, no time is wasted to get your message out when an urgent situation arises or any time of duress.
WHY IS A PANIC BUTTON SO CRITICAL?
BECAUSE EVERY SECOND COUNTS WHEN AN EMERGENCY OCCURS
It’s impossible to predict when an emergency will strike. But when it does, fast, accurate communication out to employees is paramount.
Suddenly, the ability to get a warning message in front of at-risk staff becomes critical: every second counts during this highly-stressful time.
The SnapComms’ Panic Button empowers ‘at-the-scene-employees’ / first responders to immediately publish an emergency message, straight from their PC or mobile phone – without having to ask someone else to do so. By removing this step, saves valuable time and reduces risk.
Real-time reporting provides critical metrics such as delivery and receipt of emergency alerts – so you know which staff have seen the message.
You can even request employees to respond to confirm they are OK.
A Panic Button is potentially used for:
- Active Shooter on site
- Suspected terrorist threat
- Fire alarm
- Natural disaster
- Severe weather warning
- Threatening or anti-social behavior
- Wide-scale medical emergency
- Any other times of duress in an office or workplace environment
PANIC BUTTON SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Auditing – full records of which front end staff published the emergency alert.
- Trigger – Emergency Alerts from mobile phone or PC.
- Publishers – Specify which staff can use the Panic Button or give publishing rights to everybody with a SnapComms App.
- Delivery Options – As well as sending an emergency alert to PCs, the warning can be sent to mobile phones along with a push notification.
- Reporting – Real-time metrics reveal which employees have seen the emergency notification.
- Targeting – Emergency notifications published via the Panic Button can be pre-configured to be sent to the whole organization, groups of employees, organizational units or employees in a particular location.
- Unmissable – The mass emergency notifications appear on all screens, over full screen applications and over locked-screens.
“We can now ensure that important information is communicated to every employee and we can easily measure information cut through”Julia Hope
“I am totally satisfied with SnapComms. I love it, love its features. I love the fact that it is always evolving.”
“It’s a very good tool, a complete no-brainer for us. It allows us to get a message out very easily.”Will Packard