ALL YOUR NEWS IN ONE BEAUTIFUL PLACE
WHAT’S AN INTERNAL NEWSLETTER?
SnapComms’ Internal Newsletter is an exciting tool for collating articles into a single, seamless asset. It allows communicators to push curated content directly to staff in a high quality, beautifully-branded and engaging way.
Combine multiple emails, announcements and acknowledgments into your corporate newsletter – and save your staff from repeated interruptions.
Include images, video, slideshows, scrolling tickers and even iFramed webpages to really capture their attention and increase readership rate.
For ultimate engagement levels, target specific departments and employee groups with exclusive editorial. Finally combat information overload with an internal Newsletter from SnapComms.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS INTERNAL NEWSLETTER TOOL
STOP SPAMMING STAFF. START A RICHER, MORE ENGAGING READER EXPERIENCE
At the heart of every organization proud of its positive corporate culture lies good communication. A well-produced newsletter promotes team spirit, provides context and clarifies corporate purpose. It can help to break down silos by encouraging camaraderie among staff who might be separated by cubicles, team designations, or departmental assignments.
SnapComms’ Newsletters are delivered as a webpage so are not bound by the confining rules of email clients (like Outlook). This gives you the freedom to display video content and other visual formats for ultimate engagement levels.
Add scrolling tickers, images, slideshows and more to really bring your newsletter to life. Choose from four flexible layouts and apply your own corporate branding. Simply drag and drop or cut and paste text and other article content into position.
It’s easy, quick and fun – so let your inner Editor-in-Chief persona shine!
Newsletters are great for:
- Sharing employee accomplishments, awards and recognition (to inspire and motivate others)
- Sharing customer testimonials or new customer wins
- HR news and awareness initiatives
- Charity and social events
- Showcasing other branches, teams, and individuals (to break down barriers and improve cross-company collaboration)
- Updating employees about policy changes, staff changes, and promotions
- Upcoming training and career development opportunities
- Distributing meeting minutes
- A scrolling ticker can flash headlines anywhere
- Play a sound when the newsletter notification arrives
- Play a video with sound in the newsletter
- Display video content and other multimedia formats for ultimate engagement levels.
- Delivery Options – As well as sending an Alert to PC and mobile phones, message content can be broadcast as an SMS, email or to other communication channels using our API.
- Targeting – Internal Newsletters can be sent to the whole organization, individual employees, groups of employees, organizational units or any combinations of these. Existing Active Directory groups can be targeted or groups of individuals can be created manually. These groups can be saved for re-use at any time.
- Display the newsletter directly on screen or offer the reader the choice to ‘read now’ or ‘read later’
- Clone last month’s newsletter and update the content rather than start from scratch each time
- Show a live webpage within the news content
- Deliver as a webpage – SnapComms’ Newsletters are not bound by the confining rules of email clients (like Outlook).
- Recurrence – Set the Newsletter notification to recur until read. This means that employees will continue to see notifications until they open and read the newly delivered newsletter.
- Reporting – Real-time metrics showing the success of the Newsletter in terms of display on screens and links clicked in articles.
“Store staff on the shop floor needed something that popped up in whatever tool they were using and SnapComms gave us that ability. It is the tool we use to push information to store staff.”Sarah Arthur
“SnapComms’ use of user generated content allows everyone to be part of the process of including information in the newsletter.”Cosima Wagner
“SnapComms is very useful tool providing diverse communication options; it helps both with promoting our Company vision to providing employees with important notices, from IT outages to best practice hints and tips.”Scott Bovey
- Watch the Newsletter demonstration
- For existing customers: SnapComms 101 Guide – Contact your Success Manager for exclusive access